segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2016

Street Feelings


Take a walk on the wild side... 

Wild side. 

Were saints are sinners, and good is evil. 

Everything it's screwed up, mixed up in a bucket packed of loneliness. 

So dark and deep as my worst nightmare could be. 

Those that don't spare your soul from keep falling down within the emptiness of its laking of glory. 

Fallen angels burned by the only truth behind their naughty lies. 

What can we do? It's human nature: the weakness hiden beyond a fake strength. 

I'm a freak, you're a weirdo and people are strange. 

Ugly. Even when they are not alone. 

So help me! What can I do, asks confused, my runaway conscience. 

I tell you sweet child of mine: put on some makeup, wear a cap with the slogan "sexy" on it and be the best fuckin' shining unicorn you can be in a crowd full of bland and filthy ponies.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário