quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2016

It is what it is...


Just one more regular day to deal with.

I wake up with the giggling sound of my three-year-old beloved son, standing still right beside my bed.


Smiling at me.


He is always the first sparkle of sunlight that I see in the morning.


I can't resist such charming being.


I eventually get up and dress him up.


Compose myself, and then I get into the kitchen and prepare my always energetic breakfast, while my boy is watching Peppa at the living room.


Husband wakes up a little bit later and we kiss each other as usual. We always say "I love you", even in a bad day.


I take our son to daycare and promise to him that I will return very soon to take him back home. 


I invariably say that I love him. He leaves the car full of happiness.


Since nowadays I am not working, right after I hit to the gym and work my ass out.
I am really enjoying this "mom-dam" (
a combination between "mom + madam") roll that I find myself today.

Because I intensely live the present as is presented to me. What it has to be, will be. So no worries, mate. My daily mantras. 

Then I come back home, take a shower, have lunch, write things, manage other stuffs, and when I realize, it's already time to pick up my son from school.


And I get to spend all the time in the world with him. Along with my husband. Quality time. Priceless precious moments.


Family always comes first, my mind ensures me.


What to many may be considered as normal, or even a boring daily routine,

For me? 

It is the miracle of life in full action.
#merenata #euarenata

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário