quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2016

A part of everything

I'm from Rio.

A little bit from here and there.


A great amount from cheerful Australia.


Pretty much from sunny California.


I'm from the sea.


The mountains.


The forest.


I'm my husband's sweetheart


My child's guide


Part of my family


One little link between my friends


One tiny dust among the stars of the universe


Sometimes I am apart from reality just drifting away


Many times I'm in whole but a complete riddle


With eyes that can't see through


Places.


Spaces.


Trying to find my way back into my happy place


Inside myself


Sometimes it is a hard task but I actually succeed 


Cause' I believe


In every part of me


Here and now


I'm just ready to dive


Into any part of my life


Live this life


To the fullest


Wandering from hereabouts to elsewhere 


Letting all part of me be all sort of part of mylsef


Just letting go


#merenata #euarenata


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário